Thursday, December 28, 2006


chapter XIV


Our first day passes pleasantly and now the first night is at hand. Shilpi makes up our bed and then jumps on top to hang the mosquito net. With a large smile showing off her terrible teeth, she makes the nightly chore seem like fun.

Turning off the light and slipping into bed, we quickly find our way into each other’s arms. Holding her tightly, I tell her how blessed I feel to finally have such a wonderful wife. I promise her that I would die before I would be the cause of her unhappiness.

“I love you,” she pronounces in English.

I am somewhat shocked by her statement, as innocuous a sentiment as it may be. How can love spring so suddenly after we had only been married for 24 hours?

As a child, my friends and I used to sing “first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage.” In America these days, they seem to favor flat-out fucking, followed by several babies, finally getting married, and finishing up with a messy divorce - very likely to be followed by several months at the county jail for falling behind on child-support payments. Love never really seems to fit into the picture anywhere.

In India, one would traditionally marry first, then fall in love. Children come later. How Shilpi has managed to love me in 24 hours is a bit of a mystery, but I figured that it was something she had seen people say in movies, so she was just mimicking them.

Shilpi sings for me a lullaby that her mother used to sing for her when she was child. I swear that I have never heard such a sweet sound in all of my life. No angel in heaven even sang so beautifully. By comparison, I can only respond with the crude melodies and inane lyrics Burt Bacharach and Hal David:

“What do you get when you fall in love? Only lies, and pain, and sorrow. So for at least until tomorrow, I‘ll never fall in love again…”

Shilpi is visibly surprised by my offering and compliments me,

Tomar gan’ta bishon bhalo.

"Your song is very nice."

Climbing on top of me Shilpi engulfs me in her arms and bites my face.

Ochtopas ascche!

“The octopus is coming!”

She kisses me firmly with her luscious lips and soon her teeth are mashing against mine and her tongue is in my mouth. I ask where she has learned such things.

TV’te deklam

“I saw it on TV.”

I manage to slip off Shilpi’s nightgown until she is only wearing a pair of black panties and her tight-fitting bra. Her figure is pure perfection and the bright skin glows in the moonlight that filters though the window. I gently pull aside her bra and lift her ample breast to my mouth. Shilpi is silent although her breathing deepens as she enjoys the sensations my tongue is giving her. After a few minutes, she coyly pulls away, tucking in her breast;

Amake ki koracho?

“What did you do to me?”

Amar sob rash pore galo!

“You’ve got all my juices flowing!”

Although visibly apprehensive, Shilpi’s panties are soon off. I playfully bite and kiss the tender skin inside her muscular thighs. Soon my tongue is inside her. As I pleasure her, Shilpi forcefully grabs hold of my hair with one hand. I sneak a look upward, over the smooth terrain of her belly, and see that she is biting her knuckle. As I continue for some time, Shilpi removes her hand from her mouth and tightly grabs hold of the bed sheets. Although her strong fists are pulling the thin cotton so much that the carefully tucked-in mosquito net is being disturbed, she never utters a sound.

Finished, we relax for minute not saying anything. Eventually curiosity gets the better of me;

Kamon legaccho?

“How did that feel?”

Matha pagol hoy gacche!

“I was going insane!”

As I lay next to Shilpi, We cuddle some more before I remove my clothes. Taking Shilpi’s hand in mine, I place it on my erect organ. Tentatively she touches it at first, but then grabs it firmly.

Atho Motha?!

“It’s that fat?!” she loudly exclaims, while springing-up to take a look.

Kautho dekaccho?

“How many have you seen?” I ask.

Shipli mumbles something about her ill grandfather and I leave it at that. The are more pressing issues at the moment.

Despite her feeble protests, I slip off Shilpi’s bra and her large breasts fall forth like a pair of ripe Bombay mangoes. Sitting upright and holding her arms demurely across her chest, Shilpi glances at me with those deep brown eyes that keep me hypnotized. In the moonlight, she is positively radiant. Her golden skin appears to glow from within.

Soon I am on top of Shilpi, with only the sound of our carefully drawn breaths breaking the night’s silence. I enter her and relish the tightness of her moist tabernacle as it engulfs me.

Despite the obvious pleasure I am experiencing, I have to admit that much is on my mind. As my first wife and I had shared such an experience together in this very apartment, it is hard for me to not feel guilty. After sharing the most intimate of encounters with one’s spouse, it is hard to reenact such an experience with anyone else.

I am slow and careful with Shilpi so that I won’t hurt her. It is the the most gentle and blissful lovemaking I have ever experienced; what could be more sublime than to make love with one's beloved wife? After some time, I withdraw and Shilpi finishes the job with her strong hands. As she expertly tugs on my member, my mind shuts down and the functioning of my brain is reduced to that of a slithering prehistoric amphibian crawling through Jurassic slime. I know nothing but the pleasure my wife is so deftly giving me. Not long afterwards, my body is jolted with powerful sensations as the Vesuvian eruption issues forth from deep within me.

Both of my hands cover my mouth to withhold my scream of delight as a tsunami of my essence splashes across Shilpi’s entire torso, from her navel to her neck.

EEEEEEEESH! EEEEEEEEEESH!” Shilpi is shouting loud enough to wake the whole neighborhood, yet her hand doesn‘t let up for a second.

EEEEEEEEEEEEESH!”

My body is trembling from the ecstatic reverberations and my brain is thoroughly scrambled yet simultaneously I want to laugh at Shilpi‘s exclamations which I find hilarious;

Amar gai oporay ki phelaccho!

“What did you spill all over my body?!”

When I am able to compose myself, I tell Shilpi to take a shower. She refuses, claiming that she will catch a cold showering so late at night and informs me that she will shower in the morning. Grabbing hold of my under-shirt, she cleans the sticky juice off of herself. I plead with her to at least wash her hands, but she flatly refuses. I excuse myself and head towards the shower.

please continue to
chapter XV

No comments: